This course is intended for architects who have experience building infrastructure and applications on the Microsoft Azure platform. Students should have a thorough understanding of most services offered on the Azure platform. The students typically work for organizations that have an active solution on Azure and are planning to enhance existing solutions or deploy more solutions to the Azure platform. This course also is intended for architects who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam, 70-535, Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions.
What You’ll Learn:
- Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Create and deploy Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates for various all-up solutions.
- Compare and contrast various infrastructure, serverless, database and communication services; such as App Services, Virtual Machine Scale Sets, Azure Cosmos DB, SQL Database, and Container Service in Azure.
- Incorporate various Azure platform services, such as Cognitive Services and Media Servicers into an overall Azure solution.
- Secure, monitor and backup solutions deployed to Azure.
- Create automated DevOps solutions using a combination of ARM templates, configuration management utilities, Azure CLI, and the Cloud Shell.
Create automated DevOps solutions using a combination of ARM templates, configuration management utilities, Azure CLI, and the Cloud Shell.