In this computer science course, you will learn how to deploy an ASP.NET MVC application, which is a web application framework developed by Microsoft, which implements the model–view–controller (MVC) pattern, to the Microsoft Azure platform. We will expand on the application by learning about Microsoft Azure’s capabilities and then adding functionality to make your application a more robust and highly available cloud-based solution.
What you’ll learn:
- Configure and deploy web applications.
- Create Azure Web Apps from the gallery.
- Deploy and monitor Azure Web Apps.
- Create and configure Azure Virtual Machines.
- Create and manage a storage account.
- Manage blobs and containers in a storage account.
- Create, configure and connect to a SQL Databases instance.
- Identify the implications of importing a SQL standalone database.
- Manage users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance.
- Create a virtual network.
- Implement a point-to-site network.